Get Started at Gym Project
We welcome all abilities and levels of experience at Gym Project: our trainers are equipped to help you out with a hardcore workout if that’s what you’re looking for, or give you a gentle introduction to the gym if you’re new or returning to fitness.
Main benefits of joining the Gym Project:
- Massive gym floor space with huge variety of equipment
- Free training program included in membership
- Free onsite car parking
- Friendly environment
- Outdoor training
- No sign up fee
- No contract
Getting started? We’re here to help!
At Gym Project we are all about introducing you to new things and helping you find the exercise that makes you tick! We understand that if you’re unfamiliar with the gym environment it can be daunting, but our friendly trainers will make you feel at home. When you join, we’ll arrange a time to sit down and have a chat and we’ll ask you a few questions about what you are looking to get out of the gym. From that, we will write you a gym program and then teach you all of the movements involved. We will also direct you into the classes that suit you and introduce you to members of the class.
- Full induction to the gym
- Join in the classes and make lifelong friends
- Tour of the gym
- Friendly coaches on hand to help
- A chance to get fit, have fun and try new things!
Experienced? We’ve got you covered…
If you’re an experienced gym-goer looking for a way to push your performance to the next level, Gym Project will quickly become your second home. We are a community of people who love training, in a gym environment that is second to none. Our trainers specialise in a variety of areas of fitness and love nothing better than sharing that expertise with you. We pride ourselves on our huge range of shiny new gym equipment and are constantly investing in new kit.
- Full individualised written program with nutrition advice, which is re-assessed once per month
- Variety of quality gym equipment
- Lots of space: the gym is 5500sqft with a high ceiling, so the space feels open and airy and you’ll never be training on top of each other
- Separate spacious areas for cardio/weights/olly lifting/crossfit/calisthenics.
Terms and Conditions
For our full Terms and Conditions please see our Terms and Conditions page.
1) To cancel membership, please send an email to email@example.com five days prior to next payment with reason for cancellation.
2) To put your membership on hold please email firstname.lastname@example.org five days prior to next payment. Please note that memberships must be put on hold for a minimum of seven days.