Who we are
Gym Project (GP), based in Falmouth, takes a fresh new perspective on a commercial gym. Our space is a hub for anyone and everyone who enjoys an active Cornish lifestyle.
GP has been operating for 5 years, and has gone from strength to strength, experiencing year on year growth since opening in 2015. The impact of Covid should have had a dramatic impact on membership, however, this has not been the case, we feel this is a real sign of the environment we have created and our strong community.
With this strong foundation in place, plans are already in motion to expand into new markets. A cafe will be added to the site along with outdoor equipment rental service, providing more value to our customers who live the Cornish lifestyle.
What we do
Providing exceptional customer service and experience is a top priority. We achieve this as a team through shared values of Care, Trust, Equality for everyone, and a desire to see people succeed.
We pride ourselves on having created a space where ‘no egos are allowed’, for staff or members. GP is a place to help everyone grow.
- You’ll be at the heart of the reception, you will be the first point of contact with members, new and existing.
- Support the owners with the day to day operating and administration of the facility.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the core values described are felt by everyone you interact with.
- Behind the scenes, you are an organiser and doer.
- Integration of systems to ensure smooth working practices and ultimately member experience.
- When the day is done the team regularly meet with members on the weekends outside of the gym. Whether that be a run, a SUP, or a BBQ, we’re looking for an individual that would want to be at the heart of that.
Key Skills and attributes
- Strong organisational skills
- Lover of health and wellbeing
- Accomplished administrative skills
- Confident and personable
- Self Motivated, enthusiastic team player
Hours and Remuneration
Full time hours (38hrs per week) Salary £18k-20k per annum (to be negotiated)
To apply please send detailed covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org